Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

Switching from Virtual DJ to Rekordbox DJ

I have made the Switch from Virtual DJ to Rekordbox DJ and I wanted to know if there was any way to bring over my history.  More importantly the play count for each song.  Or is there a way to edit the DJ Play count within Rekordbox DJ.

Leo De La Rosa 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

To edit the DJ play count value, just click on it as any other field and change it.

The Henrik Maneuver 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

^ Correct.  You can also right click a track and select "Reset DJ Play Count."

There is no way to migrate your VDJ history to rekordbox.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What bout cue points and any other tag info for mp3 and AAC files...
Will rekordbox also be able to copy all the sub folders as it is rather than goin into collection first than create a new playlist of the various folders in the main Mac desktop??
Some help needee please...

Vic Mix 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Vic > VDJ uses an XML file for its database, so that may be able to be imported (I haven't tried it personally, so I'm not quite sure).

Re: playlists, if the XML doesn't import them, you could build them out semi-manually by creating an empty playlist, then drag-and-drop the music folder into that playlist to populate it.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did not import the database.  I did the option above of moving the files into a Playlist.  Then I edited the play counts.  It took a while but I am done and completely switched over for 2 years now.

Leo De La Rosa 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink