Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

Transfer Rekordbox DJ License

Is it possible to transfer a Rekordbox DJ license to someone else? I have come to the conclusion that I won't use the performance mode and want to give a friend the opportunity to use my license.

The Henrik Maneuver 回答済み

正式なコメント

Preferences > License > Click "Deactivate"

Mark Gallo
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

18件のコメント

You would have to deactivate it on your computer and then activate it on another one.

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

How do I unregister my license? I have tried rekordbox DJ on two different computers and don't want me friend not being able to activate it, have read other threads about this problem. It's a birthday gift so I really want it to work straight away :)

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you got this somehow resolved? Was deactivating enough or you had to do something else?

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry no, it turned out my friend wanted my Traktor license instead.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks Henrik.

@Jay what else needs to be done except deactivating the license in order to use the license key under another account?

Thanks!

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Dear Henrik,

It's possible that the License is not deactivated on your KUVO Profile.

Christoph Blineder 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

How if my friend activate on his own email address and now i want to activate in my own account because the unit is giving to me , thanks

Godfrey credo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What to do if I do not have access to a computer ?
damaged disc 

DJ Żuczek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hola yo necesito que me traspasen la licencia de una ddj rr de segunda mano, he enviado correo con todos los datos suficientes, factura, serial, numero de licencia.. Etc etc. Hola pioneer dj?

NoelDj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@DJ Żuczek > If you don't have access to a computer how are you supposed to use the software?

@Noel > Please file a rekordbox inquiry to have our support team assist you.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just bought a did tax I have all license keys and previous owner has deactivated his and it won't let me register plz plz plz I need help

Keith Byrne 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Keith > Deactivation doesn't un-register the licenses from his account; he has to file a support ticket and request that they are removed so you can then register them to your account and activate the installation.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Appreacit the reply I have discussed this with the previous owner and he is going submit support ticket when he gets home from work lets see what happens in the case that something goes wrong I have all 3 cards with the serial numbers and the unit and original packing is there another way this can be done or by photos of hardware and original serial numbers on original cards or will I be at a loss thanks

Keith Byrne 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink