Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Change the default Hot Cue Colors in Rekordbox

Hi Community,
Is there a setting to change the default colors of the 8 Hot Cues available within Rekordbox? I mean I alwasy wanna have Hot Cue A in the same color and all Hot Cues in the same Order of Colors and not randomly like the default setting. I hope you get the question. Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Tobi Eilers 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Tobi Eilers : Try this way see if this might help u ;)

Dj Hairless
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

18件のコメント

Thanks for your answer! Yes, I figured out that I can manually change the color. I would have prefered to set a specific color per Hot Cue in the settings somewhere. However, I found 3 different color schemes one can choose from. Not the ideal solution but I can work with that... Thanks again!

Tobi Eilers 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would also want this feature! Is it possible? =)
Now I do as athour of this post, choose one of the "color schemes". But I want a certain color for my "first beat" and it would save time (and energy) just to be able to have right color immiditly.

Nightlife 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Makes a ton of sense to have one color for every part that we use regularly. Like one color for strings, or acapella, or a beat drop

Dj Hyde 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I understand the desire for a custom set of colours so you don't always have green hot cues. I'll pass this along to the planning team to see if it's possible to customize it in the settings.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey guys I figured it out. So after you have set your hot cue place your cursor over the hot cue and with 2 fingers tap your mouse pad. It acts as a right click on a mouse. Give it a go!

Dj Hyde 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Dustin > Yeah, if you have the right-click set to "two fingers" as opposed to "bottom right corner" ...

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also would like to see that Rekordbox assigns different colors to each cue so we don't end up with only green cues. This would really save us a lot of time and less clicks

Polderboy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Go into EXPORT mode, open the preferences, and change this:

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm not near my computer now but what does "COLORFUL" do?

Polderboy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Makes the hot cues more colourful than blues / greens / purples.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would like to have another option for the color of the Hot Cues - called user-defiend or something. So that anyone can choose his specific color for Hot Cue A, B, C and so on, in order to save a lot of time because for instance my Hot Cue A has to be purple, Hot Cue B has to be green, C red and so on.

Wouldn't it be possible to add this feature in a future update of rekordbox?

Lukas Ellemunt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is this still the case at the moment?
Is there a way to change the default colours?
E. G load point yellow, intro orange etc?

Ajay Jansari 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

why i dont get the same icon for hot cue like yours we see some light all around the button 

Yan Gagnon 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Yan > Which version of rekordbox, and are you in EXPORT or PERFORMANCE mode?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink