Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

BMP changes when song is playing

When playing tracks both on rekordbox and on my CDJ900NXS's the tempo shifts +/- 1BPM. 

So when I'm playing one track and trying to bring in another, the first tracks BPM will change and then it wont be in sync. 

Have tried reinstalling/re-analysing and the problem still remains. pls help

Ryan Vickery 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

Have you checked if you analyze your songs dynamically of normal? For house and such you should use normal, for rock and other non-electronic produced music dynamic.

Suits on Sneakers 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I had this same problem when I was starting out.

The tracks i was playing were off compilation CD's (or thinking i had downloaded the original version, when really it was an mp3 from a compilation disc).

Compilation CD's have bpm changes in them... Maybe some of your tracks are from one of these compilation discs which is causing you the issue???

Marxman (AUS) 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah it was that it was set to dynamic not normal. Thanks!!

Ryan Vickery 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

hi 

guys i have an issue with bpm changing when using dvs with a pair of pix 1000 turntables and the ddi rx controller.basically the bmp is not steady for example if a tune is  124 bmp when playing the bmp fluctuates between 123.7 and 124.2...

all the settings are to normal and i am sure the turntables are balance and also calibrated 

any suggestions?...did anyone tried with similar setup?

thanks 

Hugo Nascimento 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Hugo>  Make sure your needles and control records are clean.  If you can, try different needles and control records as one or both of those may be the problem.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink