Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

ID Tags

Hi.

I am a newbie to Rekordbox and am just getting used to all the settings.

At the moment, all my music is stored in iTunes and Track Information shows 'House', 'Techno' etc.

I have imported my music into RB and am going to sort thru all of my tracks and ID them more accurately. I.e. 'Funky House', 'Deep House', 'Tech House'.

Once I have done all of this, will changes be applied to the ID tags so I can add them back into iTunes with the more accurate ID Information?

I don't want to have to rename the Information in both programs.

Any help would be great.

Chris

Chris Wood 回答済み

正式なコメント

If you create your playlists in rekordbox, the yes, you can edit the tags and the changes will reflect in your iTunes.  

If you are using your iTunes playlists, you will not be able to edit the tag in rekordbox.

Mark Gallo
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

If you update the ID3 tag in iTunes you can reload the tag in Rekordbox. Don't know if it works the other way around. If you update a lot of tracks, simply select them all and choose reload tag to do them all at once.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It doesn't work like this in Windows 7. I'm not sure about Apple products. I use a program called Mp3tag it works really well because it will allow you to batch edit which is a huge time saver. I don't know if the same is available for OSX systems. I'm sure there's some other kind of third party software for OSX that will allow batch editing. I recently acquired an a friends old Ipad. My biggest hang up with using apple products has been ITunes which is nothing more than gestapo-ware in my opinion it makes the use of any apple products simply not worth the time.

Grant Carlisle 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink