Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox and the DJM-T1

I noticed that 'Internal' is greyed out for mixer mode in Rekordbox 4.1.2 for the DJM-T1 mixer.  I under the assumption that this is the only way to get the post fader effects to work in the mixer.  

Neal Carter 回答済み

正式なコメント

There's nothing wrong with your mixer, and there is currently no internal option for the T1 as the configuration of the audio outputs don't allow you to bypass the channel hardware, meaning you can't send a master output past the channels which could be mapped to the software mixer. Any changes made on the hardware would also affect the audio passing through those channels. Unfortunately because the audio is processed prior to being sent to the mixer's channel, there is no ability for a "post-fader" effect as cutting the channel fader also cuts the echo. Sorry!

If there are any changes to this in future, we'll be sure to let you know.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

I had the same problem and I reached out to Pioneer and they suggested I take my mixer to a certified service center. I know there is nothing wrong it works well with Traktor.  My free trial expired and that was that. This is why i didn't purchase yet please let me know if they ever fix this problem.

JAMES 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

How come it works with traktor in internal mode to get post fader effects

Jason Prescod 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink