Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

BUG REPORT 4.2.0, playlist tracks deleting when moved around.

After the 4.2.0 update, when moving tracks around in a playlist the track you are moving sometimes 'dublicates' itself over the other tracks and every time I move a/that track the duplicates just fill up from the bottom until the whole playlist is that one track. The duplicated track/all tracks can't be deleted from the playlist. I downgraded to 4.2.1 and the issue is not there anymore.

James Lancer 回答済み

正式なコメント

It seems there are a number of users having issues with 4.2.0.

Downgrade to 4.1.2 is available from the links below.

For Windows
For Mac

Additionally, you can revert to a previous version of your database through an automatically created backup in the rekordbox folder:

Win 7/8/10: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox
OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Rename datafile.edb to datafile.edb.old
Rename datafile.backup.edb to datafile.edb (removing .backup)

rekordbox automatically creates a backup each time you launch the software; if you have opened / closed v4.2.0 more than 3 times you may not be able to recover your database in this manner. Please check the date / time of the backup files in order to choose the most appropriate version.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

13件のコメント

Are you saying you want it? I already found a 4.2.1 and it works perfectly, thanks! Very bad as manipulating playlists is the main thing about rekordbox haha

James Lancer 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Nope this is just a link to a post of mine regarding basicly the same problem, that there is no official download page for older version like on the NI Support Page for Traktor.

And behind that link, you will find both WIN and MAC 4.1.2 versions to download.

=)

Mark Miller official 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Having the same issue. This is very broken. It does not even recognize my USB drive after syncing twice either. I'll try your link, thanks. 

Paul Fleetwood 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm having the same problem. I have a huge gig in 2 hours and I have to start all over again. I paid $7000 for all the new Nexus 2 stuff for this?

Serato NEVER gives me problems.

I should have know better than to download any updates

Joseph Curry 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This bug has rendered the software useless.  this is an absolute nightmare!

David Isaac 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I downloaded the new version to see if the hotcue quantize issue (existed since 4.0.0) has been fixed and sadly not. 

4.2 offers some nice upgrades (parameter button for color effects) BUT I'm sure 100% of DJs would prefer rock solid software vs new versions that add GIANT features like video playback before addressing core stability, performance and bug fixes.

DJ Chase 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I quickly uninstalled 4.2 after some of my tracks have been deleted.

Since Pioneer is likely MIA until Tuesday - has anyone found a way to see what files were removed??  I'm back on 4.1.2 and at least 3 files are missing but I cant figure out which ones.  Of course it'll be the track I want to play and it will be missing from my library when I look for it.

VERY upset right now at Pioneer. I wish they invested 10 minutes in beta testing before releasing a new version.  Heck, I can give you those 10 minutes. In fact, I can test it for a few hours.. but PLEASE don't ever release a version again that delete files when you try and move them around to organize your playlists. 

DJ Chase 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Feel your pain man. Have the same issue here. It doubles tracks in the playlist when I move them up or down and those duplicates are impossible to be deleted... 

Sergey Kushnir 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Move back to 4.1.2. This was a huge disaster for Pioneer, especially releasing it on a long weekend. @Pulse - I'm happy to beta test in a controlled setting shoudl you need a beta tester. I can't imagine anyone at Pioneer spending more than a few minutes with this new version otherwise they would have seen these issues.

DJ Chase 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink