Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

DVS Support questions with 4 Deck setup , 2 x CDJ, 2 x 1210's

Phil Pickering 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Phil > This is a suggestion we have passed to our product planning teams however we wouldn't know if there are plans to produce such an interface box, and even if there were, we couldn't announce anything prior to an official launch.

We also can't provide support for 3rd party hardware interfaces at this time because they aren't designed or configured to work with rekordbox. Even if someone has come up with a work-around, we can't recommend that or support its use, and I hope you understand.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

You would need a DJM mixer to pull this off because of the sound card seeing the DVS and HID with decks.

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Surely not. My CDJ's will work in HID mode at the moment and I am using an analogue allen and heath mixer...? 

I support pioneer whole heartedly, I will always buy your products alongside the odd exception. Im sure Andy C or the die hard techno DJ's playing out at berghain would not be willing to change their xone92 either. However, surely a solution is possible? It is a historic fact that certain genres / dj's wanting a specific function will choose a product that is not pioneer. But that certainly does not mean I wouldn't buy the rest from you. I have your cdj's, headphones etc.

Surely these certified products are just a mixer with a soundcard built in as an added extra such as allen and heath xone4d etc. 

I have seen elsewhere that I may be able to run performance mode and DVS mode via using any 4 in 4 out soundcard for the a/d d/a conversion. I would have to buy something like a NI audio 10 that has been rumoured to work with rekordbox. I have also seen that serato 1khz timecode works with rekordbox. However, I support you guys and I would buy a rekordbox DJ licence key and DVS key outright. I would also purchase your timecode. 

The cost of buying all the bits and making it work with rekordbox is not dissimilar to the cost of buying a 4 deck rane SL4 + serato package all included. 

I may gamble and have a fiddle around and see what I can get to work. Its just a shame you guys wouldn't try and support someone clearly wanting to use your gear. I spent £900 on my mixer earlier in the year, I love it. However, wouldnt wish to spend that money again for effectively a downgrade (for me personally). 

Hopefully someone can help me sort it out. Sorry if the post seems a bit ranty. Its just disappointing to see a response from people that make equipment for every DJ in the world and then the same company seem marginally intolerant of every DJ's choice of equipment.

Phil Pickering 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink