Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox Video

Hi, using VJing for the first time.  Might sound a stupid question but how to you play / output video from within Rekordbox video pane to an external projector using a Mac.  Any instructions would be really appreciated.

Stephenbundock 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

11件のコメント

You can go to any mac store / affiliated store and buy a thunderbolt to VGA cable or if you have a retina plug directly into the projector from the HDMI port.  That will then add a second screen to your mac and you should easily be able to drag the main video output to the new screen :-)

ndorse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi ndorse, I now have the adaptor but I'm still no further forward.  The rekordbox instructions are particularly poor.  I now have the mac deskptop on the projector screen whilst rekordbox is being used.  I have no idea how to use the split screen within rekordbox video.  Any idiots instructions on this would be really appreciated. 

I am also finding within rekordbox that when I am playing tracks, it is fine.  I then drag and drop a video into the video screen which plays but after this rekordbox doesn't allow and new tracks to be loaded onto a 2nd deck.  I am beginning to think rekordbox video is far from perfect?

Stephenbundock 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's definitely not perfect yet, I'm also finding tracks can feeze up rekordbox when you load them in.  Not confident to use it out yet so might stick to serato / mix emergency for a little longer.

As for helping you here's what to do.  Plug in a monitor or projector and your mac will recognise a second screen.  Don't set it to mirror as you want to be able to have a different screen to what you see.  Double click on the middle video (which is your output video) and it becomes a seperate window.  Then you should be able to drag that across to the second screen plugged in.  Depending on how you arrange it in the second display settings, it might be either to the left or to the right.  Once you've dragged it across make it full screen and off you go.

I only know this because it's what you do in serato :-)  - If you have Windows I presume it's similar to a mac!

Good luck!

ndorse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi ndorse.  Just to say thank you for taking time out to help me.  I appreciate it.  Cheers

Stephenbundock 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink
GOOD AFTERNOON
I BUYED A PIONEER DDJ RR AND DID THE REGISTRY OF REKORDBOX DJ AND IT WORKS NORMALLY.
I WAS TESTING WITH REKORDBOX VIDEO I ENHANCED 30 DAYS FREE BUT THE VIDEOS DO NOT ROTATE. .AVI .MOV
WINDOWS 7 SP (1) NOTEBOOK DELL I5 4 CPUS 8GIGAS RAM DISCO 500GB.
I AWAIT CONTACT
THANK YOU.
celso henrique gracioso 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "the videos do not rotate"? Can you be more specific?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Excuse me, I mean the video does not work does not pass video in any way. I've done everything following manual and etc ... but it is not working video.

コメントアクション Permalink
Excuse me,
I'm in Brazil and I would like DJBAN representative in Brazil to help me solve the problem, but they need an authorization from you ...
Can you authorize reseller DJBAN in Brazil to help me?
thank you so much
コメントアクション Permalink

DJ Ban - Electronic Music Center
R. Carlos Sampaio, 53 - Bela Vista‎
São Paulo - SP CEP 01333-021

コメントアクション Permalink