Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Album Art Not Showing up

Hi!

Somehow the album art is not showing up in rekordbox v3 & v4?
The artwork show up in itunes, winamp etc. etc.
When i analyze the file, reload the tag, nothing shows up?
The album artwork show up on the CDJ but somehow not in Rekordbox???
If i remove the audio file from my collection & add the file back to my collection the album art show up...

I Don't want to remove all my files from my collection & add them again cuz i loose all playlists :(

Is there some workaround for this, or a way to make it work?

Thnx!

Davo

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

19件のコメント

@Davo > What happens if you open the info and click the refresh button to the right of the Artwork tab?

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Nothing happens :(
Tried everything...
Even opend file in mp3 tag en re-saved the mp3
Nothing works...

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah, thanks for down-voting my answer because it didn't work. :p

What happens if you right-click on the track and select "reload tag"?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi!

Sorry for that... must been happend by accident on my phone..
but it's +1 now!

I tried what you said, but didn't help :(

I noticed that there's no grey record icon showing up??

If i click on remove album art, the grey record icon shows up, but then it removes the album art from my mp3...... grrr....

If i add another album art, then the grey record icon dissapears in the overview screen?

When i click on refresh then the grey record icon comes back and the album art from my mp3 is removed... grrrr...

It looks like my database is corrupt, or something like that....

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So, if the grey record icons shows up, there's no album art... if not, there's am ablum art, but recordbox won't show it...

The album art appears on the cdj players, but somehow not in rekordbox??

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It could be some damaged files; I've got a ticket open with the engineers to see if they have any suggestions.

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The files are not damaged... the files work on all programs, even itunes, cdj 
everywhere the artwork shows up, except rekordbox.

Even if i open the file in mp3tag and re-save the file and reload the tag in rekordbox, no artwork shows up,
Only if i remove the file from my collection and add it back
then file show the album art, so it has to be something with the database.

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I didn't imply the audio files themselves but possible the database or image files stored separate of the audio.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, I don't really get that...

But i use mp3 files, no wave files, and the artwork is saved in the meta data of the mp3 file.

rekordbox saves the artwork in the database folder  

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Exactly - the artwork is stored separate of the file, regardless of the filetype.

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yup, 4 the one's that that show the artwork in rekordbox, they are saved in recordbox.

But i find it strange that the files which have artwork. rekordbox shows nothing.
Normally you see a grey record icon if there's no album art, or else the album art.
But no nothing shows up???

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I found a kinda workaround...

If i add with mp3tagger an extra image,it adds the new image on the second place, then i have to copy paste it to the 1st place and save file.

Then in rekordbox. click on remove image, so rekordbox remove the 1st image, when you click on refresh, the 2nd image (Original) shows up...

This is a bit time consusming :(

I tried in mp3 tagger to select multiple tracks and add an extra image, but then it removes every image, and add only the new picture..

If there's some way to automate this proces, it should save a lot time.

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Maybe an extra option for Rekordbox? some sort of refresh function?

Dunno if more people more people had similar problems with the album art?

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If i open a mp3 file in mp3tag.... And i copy and paste the same album art, so the mp3file contains 2 of the same images...

Then in rekordbox click on remove image and click on the refresh buttn & the album art shows up!

Now i have to find a way to automize a selection mp3 files that duplicate's the artwork for every selected mp3 file....

Davo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

What I realized tat after reading the ID tag again tue Album Art somtimes is not shown anymore. Bug after closing rekordbox ans reopening he Album Art was shown again

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am having the same problem The file shows artwork in iTunes and Tag editor, the file was created from CD to use with rekordbox but the artwork is missing unless I remove and add to my collection again even on version 5.6.0 rev. 16018. Also I have noticed that some of my files that I add from iTunes all of a sudden show as not found when trying to play them but they are still in my iTunes and work fine in iTunes, if removed from RBDJ and added again they appear and work again but this does mess up my rekordbox playlists. I have to make playlists in iTunes then re-import, its maddening. Also can you please fix your website with Safari, the log in is glitched again and I can not update any of my profile information, it says unauthorized user LOL, man you guys have a lot of bugs to work out, did you ever get the gobos working with the Rb-DMX-1? How long have we asked for that now? seems like its coming up on years and this problem is from 2016... Loosing faith in Pioneer here, thank god the hardware still works without a hitch but the software end of the business is really bad. Whats the deal? Is it staff or corporate processes that is holding up everything? I love your hardware but if this keeps up with your software I may have to switch to Native Instruments and Traktor for my digital DJ software and gear as well.

DJGeoJoe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well I was able to get the artwork fixed by loading the iTunes music files with missing artwork (in rekordbox dj only) into tag editor and re-adding the artwork then saving and then going back into rekordbox and selecting refresh artwork (circle arrow next to the artwork) in rekordbox and that worked. It is just more work for me because the artwork still shows in iTunes and my other apps, so this is still a deficiency in rekordbox that is having problems displaying artwork that other software seems to not have an issue with.

DJGeoJoe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink