Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

No color waveforms for XDJ 1000 Yet?

Hi I would like to ask if exist possibility to introduce a color waveform for the xdj 1000 any firmware update in the near future ?

Jose Piz Nav 回答済み

正式なコメント

This is not currently in our plans.

Mark Gallo
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

@Mark, are any updates coming to these players outside of stability changes? Or are they left to be nearly how they are today?

David Gallant 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@David

Sadly you are right -> no nxs2 = pioneer doesn't care any longer..

Asked many times around the forum, answer always the same.

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Marek > That statement is completely ridiculous, as it has no basis in fact.  The majority of support we provide (about 85%) is for products OTHER than the NXS2 system.  As this is not the first time you have done this, I must officially ask you to please refrain from making these type of negative and unwarranted comments as they provide no benefit to our forum community.

@David > Our customers should expect their products to function as advertised.  As supporting products and software are updated and upgraded, Pioneer DJ will release updates, when necessary, to ensure all of our products continue to function as advertised.  We thank you for your support.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Mark, thanks for the details. Hoping for a few small things for these players!

David Gallant 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Mark -> Hi Mark,

With all respect, I am pretty sure that you are aware that absolute majority of the posts I make on this forum are made with intention to help the others. My "negative and unwarranted comments" are strictly focused to THIS single topic - you know that all I am unhappy with, is the support of the XDJ's.

No matter if any of the mods doesn't agree with my opinion or bad mood expressed in my posts to this topic, I am still a customer and I can freely express my opinion - the mods are not here to judge is I should or should not be happy with some of the services provided.

If you think that my disappointment is not based on any fact, you should check with your marketing and PR departments, why are some of your customer unhappy with the way how some of your products are being supported. TBH I will be more than happy to find out that I am wrong.

I hope you are getting the point - I always can't be positive as sometimes there is something that worries me... :)

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Marek  In you opinion is there anything that xdj was advertised that it does not do well or lacks?  I am about to purchase a pair of xdj 1000 because I just sold my nxs2.  Making sure they work how they where intended.  Was there anything that you are waiting that is needed in a update from pioneer?

DJ NVASION 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Nope - these are great players as they are and I have no issues.

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Marek cool thanks I am getting a pair of xdj 1000 to hold me over till the next best thing comes along.  Nxs2 are nice but the price is way over what it can do, I wouldn't be surprised if with in a year or two from now we find out the original out sold the nxs2 after comparing both 2 years from release date respectively. 

DJ NVASION 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@DJ NVASION 

Congrats!

I am pretty sure you will love these players (at least I do ;-) )

Marek 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink