Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

quantize does not work?

Hi,

I was for 7 years with Traktor and left these guys 2 years ago due to their strange new strategy. I went to Serato DJ....but here I had several issues I´m not getting happy with. Full nightmare to get a Numark NS7II to work reliable (not sure if this is to be blamed to Numark or Serato....just sucks) and a sync that is just developed against any real scenario. Original plan was to go for DDJ-SX2...but then I´ve seen the DDJ-RX and tested it. THAT is what I´ve missed. Well done Pioneer, best of both Serato and Traktor combined into one and added Pioneer typical stuff. Love it.

But now comes me issue/topic:

Quantize does just nothing. Under Win10, latest RB and with the DDJ-RX (latest firmware) it just has the following effect: NOTHING. If I try to make a 4 beat auto loop....it depends on my reaction. No chance in hell to get this on the beat if I´m a millisecond too early or too late. Does not matter if it is switched on or off, I´ve tested it a lot to see if there is a difference. Is not. Just does nothing. Same for CUE.

Is this a known problem and you guys are working on this or is there something that I do wrong? (found no additional settings and in my understanding, as well written in the manual it should work similar as in Traktor)

Sascha Held 回答済み

正式なコメント

We're aware of this issue and the rekordbox team is working to improve the quantize function. Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

1件のコメント