Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Recordbox does not switch to pause after song ends

Hi, 

when a song ends and load a new track into the deck, it immediately starts playing. I have not found a usage for this. I want the track to load and not start playing immediately. Is there an option to set it that it should stop after playing. 

If not, please change it to ease the usage of rekordbox. 

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

Agreed.  This needs to be fixed or have an option added.  I see no realistic scenario where anybody would want a deck to auto-play upon loading.

Sheen Sayer 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Rekordbox DJ? Yes, in the latest you can turn on auto cue in the settings

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Uuuh ... interesting.  Enabling "Auto Cue" on all decks fixed it.  Decks no longer Auto Cue.  This feels a little backwards.

Sheen Sayer 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is not backwards.  It will CUE the track upon loading rather than PLAY it.  The Auto Cue function automatically puts your cue point at the position which first reaches your auto cue value, in your case, -72dB.  It will remain paused until you press play manually.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Got it.  Thank you.  Sorry, I was thinking of Auto Cue as being auto play.

So, to have Auto Cue disabled is to have a sort of auto play enabled, unless you've manually paused the deck before loading the track, correct?  Why is this?  I would think decks should load tracks paused by default, regardless of the play state of the previous track.

I don't have much experience with CDJ's, so I'm curious - do they operate in the same manner? 

Sheen Sayer 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

We added the Auto Cue feature to rekordbox dj to reflect the operation of the CDJ.

Mark Gallo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink