Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

DDJ RB won't connect to Rekordbox. Unexpected Application Error

I have just purchased a DDJ-RB.

I have installed Rekordbox version 4.2.1. When I open it without the DDJ connected it is fine but as soon as I plug in the DDJ, Rekordbox crashes instantly with an 'Unexpected Application Error'.

I have restarted the computer countless times, plugged the DDJ in different USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled Rekordbox but to my dismay, there is the same problem. whether i plug the DDJ in first then open Rekordbox or the other way around the application quits with the same message...'Unexpected Application Error'

Just to confirm, i am running Windows 10 but constantly get the 'Unexpected Application Error' message.

This is highly disappointing, and the DDJ RB is basically a brick when plugged into Rekordbox. If I am unable to solve this, I shall never purchase another Pioneer product again.

Yours truly 

James Turner 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

Please do a search before posting as this is a well known issue at this point. Pioneer reps will point you to the inquiry page to submit a ticket and dump.

Daniel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If it's a well known issue, where are the instructions to fixing it? 

Perhaps I'm being presumptuous in purchasing a product and actually expecting it to work as described.  

James Turner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Daniel, thanks for the help. I tried disabling the open GL and no difference, Rekordbox still crashes when DDJ RB is connected. I have uploaded my dumps to Pioneer and put a ticket through. 

James Turner 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello, were you able to solve the problem?  happens to me exactly the same.

Antoniorodriguezgarfia 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Antonio, Pioneer suggested I do this to fix it the problem. However, it made no difference and I still cannot use my DDJ RB. I maybe can use it as an an expensive dinner tray or some such. Honestly the software is pretty useless.

1. Close rekordbox.

2. Open the file below in your PC on a text editor such as notepad/wordpad. 
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\rekordbox3.setting

Please note that the "AppData" folder may not be shown depending on your Windows setting. If you cannot see the folder please go to the "Folder Options" in the control panel then change the setting to show hidden folders/files. 

3. Search "MixAsioDisable" in the text editor then change the value from 0 to 1 as follows: 
<VALUE name="MixAsioDisable" val="1"/>

4. Save and close the editor.
James Turner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi James, i have done what you said and replaced the value of 0 with 1 of MixAsioDisable and it worked for the first time.

Then when i restarted the computer, and open rekordbox,it does not open up showing an unexpected application error even whether the ddj rb is connected or not.

Please help.

Nilesh Agarwal 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi James, thank you for your recommendation, I done it and now the Rekordbox and ddj-RB works perfectly. Thank you and good luck.

Antoniorodriguezgarfia 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink