Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Polyphonic tracks.. Pleeease!

Pioneer could really step up the Toraiz if they implement polyphonic sample track/s. Being able to play chords with a sample would probably be enough of an addition to make me grab one. I miss this badly on the octatrack and the only currently manufactured alternative for this is the electribe sampler. Which has a ton of issues for me so its off the list. Mpc has it but Im not keen on the mpc's dated UI/spec etc.

If there isn't enough power under the hood on toraiz to allow polyphonic tracks on all 16 tracks then could you at least give 'dynamic voices options' maybe? So that each pad can potentially be allocated as many of the current 16 toraiz voices as needed. For example I could have 4 voice polyphony on pad 1 for chords. This would 'grey out' 3 of the other pads. Still leaving 12 other pads available.

Any kind of polyphonic sample option would be amazing.

Thanks

Jay greaves

正式なコメント

Thanks for the feedback, Ill move the post to Feature Request. 

Carmelo Figueroa
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I should probably have put this in feature request, sorry! Forgot... Feel free to flip it over there, thanks.

Jay greaves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would like to echo what has just been said. I have been waiting 20 years for a new equivalent of my old Ensoniq ASR10 sampler but with proper resonant filters (check!) mod cons like time stretch (check), independent outs (check) and USB (check). I thought the new Toraiz was the Holy Grail but now I learn that it can't play chords in scale mode. That is pretty essential really at any price but at this price it's a deal breaker. This needs to be a box that you could start and finish a track with - but please keep going Pioneer guys because you are 97 percent there.

Resampling tracks to a chosen pad - a brilliant Ensoniq feature - could solve the polyphony issues as the chord riff could become a sample.

Robin Price 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

you can indeed resample pads, one could even make a whole pattern and resample that to just one pad and have 15 tracks left over. and lol i have also been waiting for a replacement for my asrx pro. 

Orión García 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Resampling is no workaround for lack of polyphonic samples if you want to play chords etc. Would be huge ballache and totally inorganic.

Jay greaves 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink