Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

8フォロワー フォローする

PC MASTER OUT

Hello Friends,

Regarding function PC MASTER OUT, could you please help me? I turn on PC MASTER OUT, but nothing happen. I connect the controller with PC trough usb cable, and the phones with my controller, then it's possible listen the music on my phones, but its not possible listen it on my PC speakers (Set as default device).

The only reason to do that, is because i believe that my sound card (Creative sound blaster Audigy SE) is better tan the DDJ-RB, and in this way i dont need change anything to hear sound from windowns and from controller.
My DDJ-RB firmware is 1.02, DDJ-RB driver software 1.100, rekordbox box is 4.2.1.0030 rev 8297-9071-9067 x64, Pioneer MIX 64bit Driver 4.2.1.0030 and my windows is 8.1 Pro x64. Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight Core processor 3.50 Ghz. Installed memory (RAM) 8gb.

There is any problem to use rekordbox x64 with DDJ-RB?

Windows evidences: 

Rekordbox Evidences:

Regards,

Felipe Borba

Felipe Lean Mariani Borba 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Sidney > What is your configuration in the rekordbox audio settings?

@Tr1n1ty84 > You need to use a 3rd party software in order to pass the audio to another application, sorry.

Anyone else still having an issue, please try following the directions in this article.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

13件のコメント

Yes, i update the post with drivers versions

Felipe Lean Mariani Borba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

In Rekordbox you chose the pc speakers right?  Trying to go through what could be the issue.  All other functions are working?

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Everything else is ok. When i turn on PC MASTER OUT, the device select is DDJ-RB ASIO + Speakers. Phones are ok in this config, and i have output in master volume, as i can check with phones, pressing button 'Master'.

My speaker are turned on, but i can just listen the music, if i select Only speaker for master volume, but in this way i cannot listen the music in the phones, because i cannot select DDJ-RB ASIO.

Felipe Lean Mariani Borba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey guys, 

I have a similar problem with the DDJ-RX. If I activate my PC Master Out (the button top right) I have Sound on my Speakers, but if I wanna stream or record with a broadcast program the PC doesn't recognize sound on the speakers-output. So I think the Sound is only in rekordbox and not in the actual Output

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

PS: Drivers are all up to date

Tobias Schenk 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Tenho audio no pc, mas não nos fones. 

I have audio on the pc, but not on the headphones.

Sidney Gomes 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

same issue here. It helped to  install drivers for inbuilt soundcard on laptop, now i can get sound on laptop  speakers.

However, using an external usb soundcard (to get the signal lossles to a good  dac), does not work. The article thats reffered to, there's writing about  settings that don't even exists in my  rekordbox... 

coenraad van haren 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same Problem here. Reformatted my mac & now no pc master out icon when i connect my ddj rb

br3akingsilence 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink