Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

[Solved] Licence keys

I want to use rb on my second computer ,unfortunately because I activated a 30 day trial on it to see if it worked first before I input my actual license I know can't do it,every time I completely unintelligible rb when I reinstall it ,it won't let my enter my other account in anywhere and continues with the trial.I just want to input my license with my original account.

Chris Longman 回答済み

正式なコメント

Go to rekordbox > KUVO > Privacy Settings and log out of your current account, log in to the other one, then activate.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

Yeah but my license is linked to another email address and password ,I need to completely deactivate the trial account as it's somehow linked to my computer and whenever I reinstall it goes straight to the trial version.I did this because I wanted to test how well it works on my pc before I activate my actual license on it but it seems because I have set an account up now that I didn't intend on using ,I'm stuck with it and it's latched to my computer,under license in settings it's given my computer a computer Id with two 15 digit codes ,I just want rid so I can use my proper account

Chris Longman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok there doesn't seem to be an option to log out,it just let's me change the account used for sharing track information,no log out.

Chris Longman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah, clicking Change will log you out when you login with another account.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes it's sorted,cheers,when I changed the account in privacy settings in kuvo I didn't then go to help on the main rekordbox screen then to activate.thanks.

Chris Longman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for writing back to let us know you got that sorted. Cheers!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink