Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox DJ - DDJ SX - Streaming OBS - ASIO TO OUT

Hello Pioneer team and community!

I am starting streaming some music for my followers but i walked into some problems and wanted to ask if you could help me out!

My Setup:
i5 Intel core 4570 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
8GB RAM
64 Bit - Windows 10
I got the DDJ - SX Controller hooked up with my Tascam US-366 USB interface and into the M-Audio BX8 Active Studio Monitors.

Since i want to control Rekordbox with my controller, i am using the Pioneer- DDJ_SX_ASIO but as soon as i am in ASIO mode i can here thru my Input directly, but getting no sounds on the PC.
I also tried to hook up the DDJ SX ASIO with "O Deus ASIO Link Pro Tool" to make ASIO to out, but there seems to be a problem with initing it.

Since i can only fully control it using the ASIO, i really wanted to know what can i do about that? Is there a way of ASIO + Soundcard output routing? Since OBS Studio cannot target ASIO, you are my only help.

Hope you can help me, tell me if you need more informations!

Greetings from Austria

Dreadybear

Dreadybear 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

13件のコメント

Wow thanks that was super easy and super powerful! haha :D 

Thank you very much for helping me out, really ready now to show some good music in the online cult! ;)

Like dreadybear und facebook if you want to listen live and see some SX-expirience! ;)

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Dreadybear 

Dreadybear 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i'm trying to stream from rekordbox as well. I followed your video but i was not able to hear my cue'd tracks in my headphones, even after pressing the cue button in rekordbox?

Cris Jarvis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi

I followed your instructions but the cue audio is always mixed into the global output. I can't get that cue audio out.

How do I clear that out ? Please help !

Thanks !

Axel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Axel > You've selected the wrong source(s). Are you using Voicemeeter?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes I do.

It's quickly mentionned in your tutorial video at 3:26 but I could not understand how to clear that out :(

I could not find any parameter in Voicemeeter to select only the 2 master channels.

Axel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi were i was wrong i connect my ddj rx to obs studio from master output to laptop line in i have sound all fine but why i can hear my cueing song on live stream and i can can hear prewiew songs?

Tomas Bergelis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Any one can help with that how to connect propertly?

Tomas Bergelis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Tomas > You may be sending the master AND headphones to the same output in rekordbox. Did you follow my guide? 

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well i didnt chek your guide yet. Maybe yes headphones is the problem. I mixing everything in headphones

Tomas Bergelis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

"Well there's your problem!"

Yeah, read the guide.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink