Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Record Box Crash!

Hello from Greece!

I use RecordBox linked with xdj rx through lan cable.

Last saturday while i was playing in my xdj rx display i saw the wave forms in xdj rx not running properly. U may know through other programs when cpu is too high wave forms behaviour is like they stuck! So i notice that, for some seconds, and then everything stop!And my program in laptop and xdj rx machine!

I had to close everything and restart both laptop and xdj rx. 

After 2 or 3 hours while i was trying to search a song, program in laptop stop again to work. (You know, when we double click something and this little circle appears.) But not xdj rx. Music was still playing. I guess until the end of the song. But i changed music with pc from the club. This happened 4-5 times. I noticed that this happened if i was trying to search a song or if i was clicking through my playlists.. Maybe happened even if i click in explorer's folder. I don't remember.

In my database was over 45.000 - 50.000 files (songs).

Previous day (Friday) i had no problem with so many songs in my data base!

Next day (sunday) i remove enough songs and my data base was over 10.000 songs.. I had no problem sunday night in my laptop or in my xdj rx.. But i didn't mixing so quick as saturday! Saturday song playing about 40 seconds to 1 minute. Some songs about 30 seconds.. So i mean that i was using laptop quicker! Sunday not so quick.. 

Is it my laptop?? There is no enough memory for running RB?? When i saw task manager memory is about 1.2 - 1.4

Can somebody give me a solution???

my laptop is hp pavilion dv6- 1260ev (7 years old)

I'm running windows 7 professional.

Proccesor is intel core 2 duo 2.10 ghz

Ram is 3.00 gb and OS is windows 32 bit

VasilisGiotis 回答済み

正式なコメント

Hello Vasillis_1975,

Will you please create an inquiry from the link below?

https://rekordbox.com/en/support/inquiry.php

rekordbox engineers will look into the root cause of the crashes if you send us the dmp files.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind cooperation.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

12件のコメント

Does this problem (sluggish performance/GUI/response with hardware) happen when you use a flash drive (with Rekordbox analyzed tracks) directly with the XDJ-RX?

Sidenote: A core 2 duo is quite old and, from personal experience, I've had nothing but issues when I use to use HP machines. They would slowly become wornout and sluggish with age, after about 4 years is when I began experiencing such symptoms. You should perhaps consider investing in an i5 or i7 based laptop.

lostnthesound 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I use an external hard disk 500gb samsumg connected to laptop. 

Xdj Rx is connected to laptop through ethernet.

And yes songs are analysed before my gigs in recordbox.

You thing that is my laptop's problem????

I'm concidering to change my laptop in next months but i can't now.

VasilisGiotis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you tried using a rekordbox formatted hard drive or a flashdrive directly connected to the XDJ-RX? In other words, no laptop.

lostnthesound 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You mean to export songs in external hard disk, and connected to usb (in xdj rx)?? 

I thing that this is my next step.. But i have to fix my songs first, and i have to getting used to this.. Until then i have to work with laptop

VasilisGiotis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you end up getting everything working with the external drive/flash setup, then you can isolate the problem to the laptop.

lostnthesound 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

FAQ: rekordbox sometimes quits unexpectedly.

When the operating system (OS) of your computer is Windows 32 bit, this might happen due to lack of memory.
Try followings to decrease memory usage of rekordbox.
- Open [Preferences] > [Analysis] > [Analysis Process] and select [Normal].
- Open [Preferences] > [Advanced] > [Browse] > [View] and untick [Cache track list] to disable cache.
- Reduce number of samples loaded to the sample slot.
- Remove USB device used for export from your computer.

https://rekordbox.com/en/support/faq.php?c=172

Tom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Keiko thank you very much! I did what you ask! Hope we ll get a solution

Tom very useful youw answer! I did what you wrote!

I can't understand that! What do you mean?

''Reduce number of samples loaded to the sample slot''

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

VasilisGiotis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

lostnthesound thank you very much for your answers and help!

VasilisGiotis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you load any sample files into the SAMPLER decks, unload them.  

Tom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you have a ticket filed, I will close this thread.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink