Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

For Rekordbox Win 7 or Win 10? what is the best and stable?

what is the best and stable? which of the two operating systems is more efficient and safe for Rekordbox 4.2.2 with DDJ RX?

currently on Win 7 is a disaster, crash, flash screen.

thanks for the answers

My Notebook: so Win 7 - 8gb ram - AMD radeon mobility 5470 (1gb vram) - SSD 512gb

Cisco Inter 回答済み

正式なコメント

Per the system requirements page, Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 are all supported. You should use the operating system which functions best on your computer -- an older machine won't run Windows 10 as well as a newer one.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

9件のコメント

I have seen good results with both, I will say the AMD chip set is not the first choice with DJ software.  Most companies seem to prefer Intel set ups, that may be the first issue here..

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It is your personal opinion or is it a specific Pioneer of unused notebooks with AMD graphics card? My notebook has an integrated dual video card (Intel graphics) and the other AMD Radeon Mobility 5470, AMD can be changed for better performance through a button.

I ask this because it seems strange since much of the Mac Book Pro and Air mountain AMD cards until early 2016, I think the audience media dj uses Macbook for Pioneer would be suicide conceive a software not compatible with AMD

Cisco Inter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Don't use rekordbox with AMD, i had the top A10 and it was dreadful, bought an i7 and it was perfect, heads up for you there. i3 + 5 works fine too.

Dayne Ashby 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Cisco Inter,

I use an Asus N550JK Intel i7 4700Q with 8GB Ram and GEForce 850M GTX graphics on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, it is running 4.2.2 64bit flawlessly, tbh virtually all the versions of RB have run fine for me, my music collection and RB database is all stored on the external SSD too for extra flexibility.

John

John Tankard 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ive never had luck with any dj software with my AMD laptop.  I always use my Intel and Nvidia now.

Vipershark11 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

[SOLVED] FIX THE PROBLEM

AMD radeon mobility 5470 have a problem with last upgraded drivers, i return to original driver and Rekordbox work perfectly.

anyone with this video card does not have to install the update Version8.771.1.0

Cisco Inter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

amigos q win 7, 8 , 10 . es mas recomendable para rekordbok

david ledezma 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink