Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Setting multiple filters on Intelligent playlists

Hi all,

Is it possible to set multiple filter results per filter term in intelligent playlists?

For example, have various playlists for my labels, but then I have an "Others" list which I want to exclude my main labels from. I have tried using the following but it doesn't work:-

Label - does not contain - Sony, Ministry, Spinnin', 

It will only take out the first term of the Sony label, but keep the others in. I'm pretty sure this used to work, but doesn't seem to in the current version.

Samuel Alexander Spratt 回答済み

正式なコメント

Not at the time, but we've asked the rekordbox team to improve the intelligent playlist options to be more like what's available in iTunes (which are a LOT of options!), so hopefully in a future update we'll see that incorporated. Thanks for the feedback.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

Thanks Pulse. If you can put forward the ability to sort the Intelligent playlists as well (like you can in regular playlists, eg sort by track name, then re-number 1 - whatever) That'll be great.

Having them only viewable by one order on the USB (which I think is the date added to playlist) is very restrictive.

Samuel Alexander Spratt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You can already do that -- set the sort order you want and then save that as the default playlist order (it will "re-number" the list), and then subsequently, pressing the MENU button on the CDJ once in playlist view allows you to re-sort via the other options you have enabled on your USB device. More options can be added via rekordbox and the drive's preferences.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Samuel:

Just set up multiple filters, see attached image. Works like a charm.

@Pulse:

I have been asking for sorting of Intelligent playlists ever since I migrated from iTunes about a year ago. Please explain exactly how you manage to re-number and save default playlist order for intelligent playlists. This must have been introduced without any mention in the release notes.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Henrik > I know, and that's not implemented yet -- my work-around is to create a static playlist beside the dynamic one, then transfer all the content and sort.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah ok, so you can't do it in the intelligent yet, only in the main playlists. Seems to be a strange thing to miss. Unfortunately some of us can't afford a full CDJ setup at home lol

Henrik - yeh I have setup multiple filters, but you can't setup more than 10 terms. So I can only have 10 labels, I have more than that.

Samuel Alexander Spratt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Pulse > My workaround is to use a global variable for sorting. Just put it in a field you're not using, for me comments, and then you can sort the intelligent playlists.

To clarify, I have a global variable for "track energy" from low to high written in comments. My intelligent playlists are different selections of my collection and easily sortable on the CDJ's. I simply push Sort -> Comments at the beginning of the set, that's it. Takes a while to set up but after that it's minimal extra work for intelligent playlists that works ;)

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Samuel > Use my technique with a variable in a field you're not using to do your filtering. In your example simply mark all the labels you don't want in your intelligent playlist with "x" in, for example, "composer". Then you filter on does not equal "x" in "composer". Make it even smarter by using "contains" and several letters to create really smart playlists!

The Henrik Maneuver 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink