Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox DJ Positive Feedback

People post problems (me included) on these forums. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Pulse and Pioneer. I tried Rekordbox DJ early on and used it on & off, alternating between Serato DJ on a DDJ-SX2 and Rekordbox DJ on the DDJ-RX. I have to say that, as much as people complain about issues, wouldn't you admit that Pioneer has done a great job with updates and implementing features at a fairly quick pace? I understand frustration when DJ software crashes, but I have to say I LOVE the file management and overall feel of Rekordbox DJ. I think it has grown quickly and I prefer it over Serato. Keep up the great work guys :)

Mike Sinclair

正式なコメント

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback - it's great to hear when things go right when so often the only reason users post here is to seek assistance or complain about things going wrong.

As you said, the updates have been reasonably frequent as compared to competitors, with updates averaging every 17 days!!!

Our software isn't perfect yet, but thanks to the feedback provided by our users, the rekordbox team continues to work hard to fix bugs and roll out improvements and new features as quick as they can.

Cheers!

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

I totally agree.  It's been about a year I'm using Rekordbox now (export mode).  This software *never* crashed (Macbook Pro).  Before that I was using Traktor (which was great too, but no dynamic beatgrids).  Greatest improvements for me were intelligent playlists (this is just greeaaaaaaaat for organising music) and dynamic beatgrids.  The user interface of RB is very clean.  Like it a lot.

Christophe Platteeuw 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink