Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

RBDJ Master deck based on Mixer/Channel

I believe the master deck when mixing a song will only change to the new song after the first song has been stopped. 

The feature request would be to make or give an option for the master deck to follow the mixer.  

So if your mixing from Deck A to B and Deck A is the master.   Deck B should become the master if the channel fader or cross faders on deck A is off. 

DJTM

正式なコメント

It switches to the second when the first has been stopped - this is the standard across all the Pioneer DJ product line.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

I understand this a Pio standard and the way it currently works.  

Perhaps making what i recommend as and option to how its currently setup will make the software more powerful and robust.  

Having it the master automatically switch based on the mixer faders has some advantages.  

The pio standard is likely based more from CDJ use with a standalone mixer without Software .   With midi controllers &  RBDJ the master controller should be looked at differently. 

Thanks.

DJTM 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

From my initial test on 5.1 it looks like this was actually implemented.   Can someone from Pio confirm this was changed and is permanent?  

DJTM 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink