Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

7フォロワー フォローする

Related Tracks is not working

Hi,

the "related tracks" window is not woking for me. it remains empty no matter which source is selected. The "Settings" button and the link button (for setting the criteria for the relations) are not working as well! 

I lately installed the newest version which is V5.1.1 and it worked at first. But now it doesn't work anymore and I don't know why. As I said even the buttons don't work and there is nothing in the field for the criteria. 

Anybody else has a solution for this? I've already installed another instance of RB 5.1.1 "over" the one I had... same problem...

RJC

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

The square icon above "List", press it and change it to BPM+KEY then if you have a track playing on deck 1, press the "Master" or "1" then I should show related tracks.

I'm on version 5.1.1

Caj Collan 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

related tracks will only work, if the source track is the MASTER and playing 

hugsta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This new RT process is utter crap. I had to completely re-set mine up to make it work how I wanted it too. 

The list mode doesn't work with intelligent playlists, which I reported back in Beta1.

20 days an no answer from Pioneer lol

Samuel Alexander Spratt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Rouven Cornelius

Hi there!

Try this way, see if this help u. Right click on the related track on the left side of the screen in rekordbox, create a new related track criteria and then choose your criteria, by bpm, key, whatever u prefer.

Off topic: Why when I search something on this forum I don't have the option to choose latest post's matching my search criteria, instead of searching trough many pages, to find something close to current date.

Thanx!

Dj Hairless 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just updated to Rekordbox 5.2.2 and it still doesn't work.

Last time I was able to use this feature was in mid 2016 lol.

Joao Silva 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I've had the same problem, I can't even click on the settings wheel for related tracks. No it does not work if I make a new category or if I try to get my track from master.

Does anyone know what is the last version of rekordbox where this worked? And where can I find these old builds?

Octafbr 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink