Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox : related tracks into playlist palette

Didn't tried with the lastest 5.2 but in the 5.1.1 I'm not able to send my "related tracks playlists" into the palette at the top of the library view.

The purpose is to keep the current playlist into the left pane, go to palette, do what you want and then get back to the current playlist at the exact same spot you were.

Like looking for ideas into the related stuff but not loosing your first position.

Spark972

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

Just going through some old feature suggestions -- this is available in 5.2.2 (I just tried it, works great)!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pulse is this after you convert the related tracks list into a playlist?

I wonder if he means having the actual related tracks list moved there. That would be awesome.

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Im on the lastest version of RBDJ.   Could not drag the related track list to the palette.

I could drag it into the Short cuts but not the palette.  Is this a bug in 5.2.3? 

DJTM 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm talking about the tracks themselves -- the related playlist can't be added to the playlist palette; that's currently reserved for playlists not related tracks.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would think this would be a very practical feature request.   If its on the palette it will likely lead to more use of this great feature.   Pio needs to make it easy as possible to get to it.  Have it on the palette would accomplish this. 

To me it does not make sense as you can place the related tracks into a the short cuts but not the palette?

DJTM 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Because the shortcuts are just that; the playlist palette is for playlists; the related tracks lists aren't playlists.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also would find it beneficial to have a related track list on the palette shortcut. 

DJTM 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink