Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

BUG - Why does my list keep moving me back to the top?! (plus general feedback to Pioneer)

Any answer from Pioneer in 2018 would be nice!

I will be in a related playlist, browsing for my next track and about 3/4 of the way down the page, then about 10 seconds later it will just put me back to the top of the list again no reason, meaning I have scroll all the way through my related tracks again.

Why does it do this? Make it stop! It's infuriating.

Samuel Alexander Spratt

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

44件のコメント

Post a video please so we can explain it to the rekordbox team!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello , I have the same problem when i setup the latest Update , i am very Disapointed from rekordbox , many of my friends too , some of them they lost their Job.

We have the good faith that one day this program will be 100 % Operated but if u want my opinion , i never be sure when i make live gigs. 

Anyway .... About the Problem : 

When i play from Folders ( my basic way ) scroll throught the songs and load one in deck A  the browser selector goes back to the top all the way. For Example if i have in my folder DISCO 80's 150 tracks and i turn my rotation button to track 60 and load it , automatically the browser goes again from track 1. That no happend in ALL Collection or when u play from List , but i have 500 folders with subfolders and tonz of music , i cant make all that staff LISTS . Please could u give me an answer to solve the situation ??? 

Thank you.

Peppe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Pulse - Had to directly tweet it to you as I cba to convert a .mov file from my phone and stick it somewhere.

Samuel Alexander Spratt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can you upload it to YouTube and link it here please?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Pulse - OK all done - https://youtu.be/YpyoI6pVWY4

I've kept the mouse in the middle of the screen so you know I'm not clicking anything, and the master channel doesn't change.

コメントアクション Permalink

Excactly this, Pulse do u want to make a video too...?

Peppe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also have this problem. I use ddj-1000 and also xp1. This only appears in music folders. Not in Playlist folders. For example.. I like to import folders per month and from there i create playlists. Each monthly folder got about 300 tracks. If i am in middle of that folder and forget to mark a tune with mouse and use scroll button on controller.. i start from the beginning in that folder. BIG Problem!!! Also see comments on pioneer dj/Facebook in latest update for rekordbox 5.2

Dani-C 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You Explained the problem As is it ! None of other version of rekordbox did this.

and as u said this happens when u Search tracks from Folders . if it was bag why this is no happens when u search in Track Collection or Playlists. Maybe is something in settings. We are waiting an answer from Technical team , i have live in 2 days and i cant play with this problem.

Peppe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

All of mine are intelligent playlists within folders. I have only noticed it in the 5.1+ & 5.2 builds

@Peppe - No chance of it being fixed in 2 days. 2 months maybe...

コメントアクション Permalink

I need clarification -- does this only happen in playlists (regular or intelligent)? And only with a controller connected?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

In that video it's happening in the related tracks playlists so I would assume it's happening across the board with various playlists.

My controller has been getting fixed for the last 8 weeks (came back yesterday) so for me it's happening without it attached, but reading the comments I would assume it happening with both a controller attached and when in RBDJ with nothing attached. 

コメントアクション Permalink

In my Case , That Happens only when i search in Simple Folders , never in my playlists Connected or not connected controller is the same thing. i will upload my video soon. we ll be in contact. 

Peppe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, "simple folders"?

Which OS are you all running?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks -- seems it's not isolated to one particular OS, but can you guys please confirm the when/where it happens? I'd like to provide as much information as possible to our engineers to help them narrow down the cause.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Browsing, track do not stay selected in a folder after loading to deck. I can not scroll up or down from the same spot, without having to start at the top each time!

Dani-C 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

For me it happens all the time when in performance mode within related playlists.Not like it happens once then stops, happens frequently.

It will occur every 1 or 2 mins, regularly more then once during a tracks playback. I'll have a quick mix tonight and I'll upload a longer video for you.

コメントアクション Permalink

Is it happening ALL THE TIME? Or does it start and stop?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi @Pulse, did some testing last night

1 - Only happens in related playlists in the new left left hand column format (from the playlist tree). Browsing through fixed playlists both intelligent & regular posed no issues for me.

2a- When you load a track with controller buttons, the list scrolls back to the top, but keeps the track highlighted further down, so when you scroll the view shoots back down again and carries on (I hadn't noticed this before as I didn't have my controller and was just manually playing around)

2b - I also noticed that when you select a track, it will move the browser view to the top, and then if you leave it it will sometimes move the track you have selected form further down the list to the top as well when you are in the default ordering for related tracks, then move it down again. Almost like it's glitching.

3 - The random moving of the list as shown in the video happens "all the time" yes. I don't mean it happens every 2 seconds, it's sporadic. Sometimes it will happen after 1 minute, other times after 3 or 4 mins, but regularly happens. You have to start scrolling from the top again when this happens.

2 separate issues that might well be linked to the same thing. 

コメントアクション Permalink

Hi on ddj-sx2 running on windows with rekordbox 5.2.0 have the same problem. It happens all the time and i m using only folders under explorer. I found that it happens when i load tracks on deck 1 and deck 2. When i load on deck 3 or 4 no problem. Thanks

Dimitris Veller 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Fantastic - thanks for the additional detail, I'll get this escalated to the rekordbox team!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's Seems Fantasrtic Pulse , I have the DDJ - RR console , I try to follow the Dimitris Veller and i set DECK 3 / DECK 4 mode 

All works Fine now. ( But Why ) I will try to play like this today , will i have any other issue ?

Peppe 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same here. Ddj-rx windows 7. Select track, press load on the controller for deck 1 or 2 and the track in the list is unselected and this results in starting from the beginning of the list when scrolling. I cannot use deck 3 and 4 because i also try to use rb-dmx1 (if it works).

jan stoffijn 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

FYI - This is still happening in 5.2.2. 

コメントアクション Permalink

If selecting tracks from playlists it works. When selecting tracks from folders it is still happening!

jan stoffijn 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@jan > This is still on the list to be fixed in a future update - thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

5.2.3 its still happening. anybody else?

if i switch to decks 3 and 4 it works fine. 

L D 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink