Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Problems with exporting from Rekordbox it USB for CDJ R1

Hello,

I am having trouble exporting my playlists to usb for use on my XDJ R1.
I have formatted my 128BG USB to FAT32, plugged in the USB to my PC, created a library for the XDJ R1, synchronized the USB with my library and when I eject the usb to creat said library I get a “unsupported tracks” message and a “library will be created without unsupported tracks” message. Half way through the process I get an error message that reads that the playlist has unsupported tracks and the library could not be created. Please help! 😩

Saul Ramirez

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Hello, @Saul Ramirez:

I have had a problem "FOR USE IN MY RX2" that kindly, Noel from the technical service, has helped me.
I share with you to help other users.

It is necessary to select the way to create the Library in preferences in the 1 format, CDJ-XDJ-1000/700/RX/AERO.
In the other two formats (XDJ-R1 & MEP-4000) it does not work

Ren3martin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So I should select the CDJ option and not the XDJ option? I have a gig tonight and I’ve been working on this for 4 days now

Saul Ramirez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Before I had this error when creating the library, the pendrive worked fine, but as I had the error I consulted.
It has been removed as I say, thanks to Roel's help.
This is what I thought was an error when exporting ...

Ren3martin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I’ll try it as soon as I’m home. THANKS! I been a confusing 4 days trying to figure this out!

Saul Ramirez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Didn’t work, all I’m seeing when I plug the USB in the the XDJR1 is contents and all the artists. No playlists or BPM, key or anything else

Saul Ramirez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you hadn't selected "R1" from the preference, that would cause the error.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did. It’s not working. When I empty all the playlists everything works fine but once I add tracks to said lists I get the error. Could it be because I am add playlists from my files and not creating them Via Rekordbox?

Saul Ramirez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is there a quick way to do this without having to pick out individual songs?

Saul Ramirez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Create playlists or export the entire collection.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink