Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Simple bpm sync / one-shot sync

Hi Pioneer team,

I recently purchased a DDJ RR and a DDJ 1000 and I'm wondering if it is possible to add in a near future a new sync mode. This simple sync mode will just sync the current song and after loading another song the sync will be automatically deactivated. OR is it just possible to reset "real" bpm (according to pitch value) when deactivating BEAT/BPM sync ?

The reason I'm asking this request is because I've experimented many sync issues when loading a song which has a huge bpm difference. This leads to either master tempo issues (sound "cracking/popping") or either cue/play issues (cannot play the song because theses buttons do nothing when "auto play next song" is activated) even with pitch catching up the master bpm...It's pretty annoying

DJ KOM

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

And also when you have to vary pitch and we are below or above, you have to get right to the site very carefully so as not to go over and annoy it In other systems when we have to move the master tempo to arrive with the slider to the real one that is playing, the picth increase does not apply if we go up and vice versa if we go down. That is, you can move the slider faster to get to your exact point that is sounding without fear of happening, I do not know if I have explained it correctly, I could upload a video if necessary of what I say. Thank you...

Ren3martin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The problem is understood; a video is not necessary.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This would be awesome if you could press the key reset button to release tempo lock, so you could have free play of the pitch

darren willott 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Darren > pressing the SYNC button again will disable sync mode, but if the pitch was already at some value other than where the hardware was, you need to move it to that position to "pick up" the movement so it doesn't just "jump" to the hardware position when you disable sync.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I need to practice, bit it would be cool, if the software would set the bomb, to the opposite deck, so we don't have to manually find the original bpm

darren willott 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink