Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Setting Up Lights

There is nothing what so ever on how to set up the lights with Rekordbox DMX???

I am pushing buttons and nothing is happening

I need to figure out how to set up direction - a simple how do I set up my light to Point Forward would be great!

This is ridiculous. The manual on the Pioneer DJ SITE Is trash, come on guys this product is taking us backwards not forwards

Can we get a simple Manuel - also how to set up triggers with midi with the control pads

DJ Phil the Thrill

正式なコメント

@Phil > Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. The lighting operation manual is very simple to follow and provides easy step-by-step instructions for every feature and function.

As for controlling the lighting with the pads, they're not "triggers" - but rather overrides. You can use either the PAD EDITOR (depending on the hardware) or the MIDI editor to change the assignment of one of your existing pad modes to control the lighting features per your desire. Personally, I never use the KEY SHIFT functions, so I've used that for my lighting pads.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

Pulse - I hate to disagree have you seen the Operation Manual?

Here is a simple question: How do you set up a Pocket Pro to point Straight when inverted? http://www.adj.com/pocket-pro-pearl

How do you even Point them? How Can I ask the Light to Play a Certain GOBO/Light Cobo? Is there is no way to do this? Unless you can tell me different.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I see so far but is there any way to dig deeper into the DMX Calls and actually call them.

NOTHING IN THE MANUAL CALLS THIS OUT! UNLESS YOU CAN TELL ME DIFFERENT???

Its not just for the light above, I have FX lights and can't tell them what to do - at some points they just sit there and it looks like the RB DMX1 is broken.

It would be nice to have a beginner - Intermediate - advance services of videos for help.....

thanks bud!

Ill try the calls on the PAD editor I have a DDJ 1000 

DJ Phil the Thrill 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Phil, if you look at my link it goes to the rekordbox page -- the manual for the hardware is very simple as the hardware itself doesn't do much; you plug it in to USB on one end, DMX on the other. Everything else is done in the software, which is what I linked.

Pages 34-38 describe how to configure the movement / position of the moving head.

There is currently no gobo support, that will be available in a future update.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink