Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

rekordbox lyric

hi
im looking at trying lyric out..
im using rekordbox the free version but dont want to pay for rekordbox and lyric if its no good to me. im using xdj rx. how can i trial it?

also if a song cannot find a lyric on the database what shows on the screens?

Andy

Andy Jacques 回答済み

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

18件のコメント

thanks but also if a song cannot find a lyric on the database what shows on the screens?

Andy

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have download rekordbox on another pc to try it, I go to acquire lyrics for a song and it comes up that I need a license ??

any ideas

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you're on the trial, you only get access to lyric content for the 6 demo songs. If you want to match lyrics for your own content, you need to purchase a license.

Your other question was answered here. Please don't cross-post.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

ok, all got it going and testing it and I would like to say the sample songs are rubbish

I'm a little worried that its all going to crash which is why I went to USB sticks.

I use my laptop for lighting and through ADJ and want to use this lyric system, what worries me ive not got it even link to a tv and the cpu is so high

I have windows 10

i7 - 6500 

2.50ghz

8.00gb ram

and it seems to be struggling

any ideas? I cannot afford this to crash half way through a gig

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

any ideas? i have 2 gigs this weekend. is it a laptop issue?

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

For starters, lyric / video is a lot more system-intensive than running rekordbox without those plugins running. You should check to ensure unnecessary background system functions are disabled. I can see you have Cortana enabled, and it looks like McAfee's security suite... start by disabling those (in fact, ditch McAfee and just use the built-in Windows Defender - it's reliable). Open the Resource Monitor from the bottom of the task manager window, then look at what other processes are sucking resources and disable or uninstall them where applicable.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi

thanks for the advice,

I have now bought a new laptop as i had run out of room on my ssd and as i cant view multiable databases I had to get a new one

here at the specs of the new laptop. will this be good enough to handle the software including video and lyrics- this is gaming laptop.

Operating system Windows 10 (64-bit)
PERFORMANCE
Processor - Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ
- Quad-core
- 2.8 GHz / 3.8 GHz (Turbo Boost)
- 6 MB cache
RAM 8 GB (2400 MHz) (32 maximum installable RAM)
Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- 4 GB GDDR5
- 10th generation Pascal
Storage

- 1 TB HDD, 5400 rpm
- 128 GB SSD

I have transfered all my music few folder transfer, Now i assume I need to backup the database and just transfer that to the new laptop. But will it transfer all the music again or just the information on cue points etc

Andy

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It should work just fine.

That said, I'm surprised that's a gaming laptop spec with only 8GB RAM and a graphics card with only 4GB RAM.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeh I agree.

Ok so from using USB sticks for last 2 years with the xdj-rx1, I used the new laptop with rekordbox. as i say the laptop is brand new out the box. only has rekordbox on it, nothing else. All sleep setting etc have been done.

First time I used it on friday, within 5 mins rekordbox had frooze. (lucky i hadnt started the gig) I was using video mp4 that night, after a re start of rekordbox, lasted all night for 4 hours.

Saturday night used rekordbox mp3 lasted 2 hours then frooze. Windows is working ok, just rekordbox, all music stopped and I was not happy at all. loaded a song quickly from usb stick party got going again.

I cant have this happening so at the moment I cant trust it. can we look at why it freezing.

Also I get this happening on the laptop screen, if i minimize rekordbox and bring it back up the fault goes away. about 2 mins later it comes back but could be in random places.

I have a big wedding this weekend and need this sorting asap please

Any ideas Pulse?

Cheers

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That issue is with the graphics driver; change the main display driver (chances are you can change to an Intel chipset) and see if those issues persist.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

what about when i used video tho. will that effect the quality and usage speed of the laptop?

Andy Jacques 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Your external display may still use the secondary card, so it could actually be a performance benefit.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I already purchase rekordbox lyric, and works fine with only some track only. try to find in the data base 

database of all songs with lyric function here

its on the data base, but the lyric stil not come out in the screen.

pls can somebody solve this. or its Failure product from rekordbox.

best regard

David

david pentagon 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@david > Have you tried variations on the artist name / track name? In my testing, when I found errors in matching it was because of something simple like my song being labeled:

Mark Ronson f. Bruno Mars 

...but the database was able to find it when I changed the search to:

Mark Ronson

or...

Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello - I was told at Namm that Lyric and the lighting controller was also compatible with Serato. Was this bad info or is it possible? 

Ajay Manaktala 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ajay > That's 100% false. The lighting and lyric functions are rekordbox-only.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink