Public beta version of rekordbox 5.3.0 beta3 released on May. 25.
Thank you very much for joining rekordbox BETA testing! Please read the following and agree to the contents before running BETA.
- Backup your tracks and database before using BETA.
Select [File] > [Library] > [Backup Library] in the menu bar.
- Stable performance is not guaranteed in this BETA testing. DO NOT use in public places such as clubs.
- We do not assume any responsibility with respect to any losses or damages including data loss.
Public beta version of rekordbox [5.3.0 beta3] has been released with new features and bug fixes.
Please download and install it from the links below and send your feedback to us in this forum page.
- Release notes (support ticket numbers) -
[ IMPROVED ]
- Improved accuracy and speed of analysis.
- Improved setup process.
- CROSS FADER assign is reflected to the connected controller with no cross fader assign switch when connecting after the second time. (#27859,#28412)
[ FIXED ]
- When using the DDJ-1000, audio skipped when FX was turned on/off. (#50545,#50248,#51790,#51792,#50465)
- Incorrect BPM detected in external input sources when using rekordbox with the DDJ-1000. (#53678)
- Crashed when analyzing some tracks. (#57345)
- My Tag filter was disabled when using ProDJ Link. (#55444)
- Mix drifted when pressing PAUSE and then PLAY while SLIP was enabled. (#52830)
- The 4 BEAT LOOP button on controllers couldn't be assigned features using MIDI LEARN.（#58389）
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.（#51830）(#51927)
- You have to update the firmware of DDJ-1000 to use this beta version. Please download it from one of the following link and update the firmware according to the document included in the file.
- DDJ-1000 firmware updater for Mac
- DDJ-1000 firmware updater for Windows
[ For those who used Library Sync feature with the previous beta versions ]
- Your library has to be restored from the backup to use this version. Please contact us if you need any help. https://rekordbox.com/en/support/inquiry.php