Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Pioneer's DJM Next Mixer (The DJ's Dream Mixer)

So, a lot of us know there is software for removing vocals from a song leaving the instrumental or the other way around ,removing the music leaving the vocals,what if the New DJM mixer would integrate a software where with a turn of a knob this can be possible, turn left you get instrumental ,turn right you get acapella and maybe a few knobs to adjust & tweak because of course all music isn't the same,the mixer would be above and beyond any mixer in the market & if done correctly meaning (the best quality possible) there would be no more looking for acapellas or instrumentals that probably don't even exist or maybe too hard to find ,remixing would be so much easier and for remixing on the fly it would be priceless,this feature would be a DJ's dream come true.

Be the first Pioneer,Go For It ,You Can Do This !

Jova

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

lol... even the sw Solutions for Audio Separation will take Long time to get really usable. and if you would understand the way the sw is working (deep learning/ai) you would understand that this won't be possible in at least next 5 to 10years to implement such Things into hw based Solutions.

but Keep on dreamin :-)

Daniel Ventura 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

5 yrs? Maybe, 10 yrs? I highly doubt it ,Technology is so advanced now days I don't even think this would be that difficult to accomplish if developers of the software would actually jump on it, if the mind can control an fake arm and a leg this is nothing,it would be all about rather its worth it or not to put time into this,but anyway just a quick thought i had that maybe many haven't ,what would be funny is that someone would come up with the solution and put in a mixer before the 5 yrs.,

Jova 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i see you have clearly understood the technology behind audio separation algorithms :-D

Daniel Ventura 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink