Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

DDJ-1000 FX mic feature

Would it be possible to choose other effects to be applied to the microphone on Rekordbox?
I noticed that at the moment the only choice is REVERB, but it has no possibility of being modified (time, frequency range, etc) and therefore the effect that it often creates is not nice.
I think it would be more versatile and usable an ECHO or a DELAY with the ability to set the time of the beats and the frequency range on which it intervenes, what do you think?

An option to choose the text size of the effects name on the fx pads and the name of the samples on the sampler pads would also be very useful.

Another question, why your latest products continue to use usb 2.0 and not usb 3.0/3.1?
With more bandwidth on the sound card you'll probably get even lower latencies (but that's just my opinion).

Thanks for your attention

Lele Turatti

正式なコメント

USB2.0 = max 40MB/s.

An uncompressed stereo 24bit/96kHz audio file requires 5.6MB/s, so that means you could easily send 4 streams of high-quality audio over USB2.0 (22.4MB/s) and still have plenty of overhead for control signal.

As for the mic FX, I don't have mine connected at the moment, but I'm pretty sure you can apply every effect to the mic channel.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

Not exactly, for now on Rekordbox (v5.3) there is only one option as an effect for the microphone (REVERB).

Of course, on the mixer with Beat FX can be applied many more effects, but in this way it engages the entire FX section for the microphone and is not the best solution.

On Rekordbox there is the microphone section and I think it would be very useful to implement it with an ECHO or a DELAY:

As for USB, thanks for the clarification. It should be noted however that the DDJ 1000 has more than 4 stereo outputs (at least 5 outputs and 1 stereo input), not to mention that in DVS the inputs and outputs must be at least double. I do not know if the effect of the microphone is applied by the hardware or software, but if it is processed by the software you need at least 2 other channels.
It is also true that at 44.1 KHz (the only setting available) the stream is smaller.

Lele Turatti 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, that's what I meant - the BEAT FX can all be applied to the MIC channel, and you are correct - the REVERB is the only internal effect.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello

I'd like to update this topic :)

Is it possible to add software effects to the MIC channel in future firmware/rekordbox versions? (besides this hardware/internal REVERB)

It would be VERY usefull :) This rekordbox MIC FX features can be controlled by DDJ-SP1 for instance ;)

kasper 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry, not possible - that would require the audio signal from the mic being routed into the software and back, which is not only impossible as that audio input is hardware-routed through to the output, but also because it would introduce an unacceptable amount of delay.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink