we have bought a Pioneer setting for our DJ's in our club. We wanted to use Rekordbox and also Rekordbox lighting with a DDJ-1000 and a MacBook Pro.
I know the DMX1 is not really old and Lighting isn't old too, but there are some main thinks that we miss in your software. But at first I want to say that it has some really good Pro's, but unfortunately some hard Con's.
- No Main Light intensity - No way to dimm the light without editing all Macros
- We have problems to get some fixtures to run. First is Hemisphere 5.1 (CHAUVET DJ), the second fixture not working is Flash Bar 150 (CAMEO) the lights go on when I click on the "dmx config", but nothing more.
- Why is it not possible to make macros for every single fixtures? Why is there only the possibility to make macros for groups (categories).
- When I have a 18 RGB LED BAR, why is it not possible to control every single LED? It only works with the whole Bar.
- I tried to ask your support on phone, but he had no clue whats going on or how it even work
- Why is there no way to add the DMX mapping for the group or set single DMX Channel values? Also there is no way to add/edit/delete the categories
I think Rekordbox Lighting would be great if it wouldn't miss such general features. I m not sure if we can use it like this, but I wanted it for its Pro's.