Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

DJS 1000

Shift + Pad to cue in headphones, and mute the master output temporarily 

Ian Jones

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

SHIFT+PAD currently stops playback of that sample.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

true.

Just after anyway to cue through the headphone output without send audio to the main outputs. 

Any non-operational button combination be fine. 

Ian Jones 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

^^^ Press & hold the PREVIEW button on the touch screen. You will see a pop up window that allows you to switch the PREVIEW output to headphones. You can also adjust the Preview volume too.

Chino 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Awesome! Really appreciate the help!
All the best.

Ian Jones 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This is great for pre-listening to samples before loading.

But is there a way of pre-listening to tracks that already have a sample in them?

Ian Jones 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Ian > What do you mean "pre-listening to tracks that already have a sample in them"?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sorry I'm probably not making myself entirely clear.

Here's the scenario.

I've created a complete project all the pads have a sample on them. ( I wont be loading any more new samples from the USB or internal drive).

I'm working with a DJ who is 10 feet away from me in the DJ booth, I have my DJS1000 on a stand and I have my Nord Drum 3 connected through the DJS1000 ( using "thru" option on one of the tracks).

Even though I'm confident in the project I've created I would still  like to preview the sounds in my project before they can be heard out of the main outputs.

Normally in a regular DJ scenario this wouldn't be an issue as I'd have access to the fader and could cue sounds "pre-mix".
But when I'm working with other DJ's  it would be great to be able to Cue from the DJS itself using the headphone output.

Ian Jones 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink