Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

How to get sound in headphones using my Mac with XDJ-RX2?

Hi all, my issue is when I connect my Mac to Xdj-rx2 with the usb cable. I get no sound in my headphones - the sound comes from my Mac? When I connect an USB directly to the controller I get sound in my headphones and everything is right. 

Anybody know what to do?

Dongude

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

Have you properly configured the output audio device within your software? Which application are you using, or are you just trying to get sound from the OS itself?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well, I I am not sure what you mean. I am using Musicbox and the lisence key witch came with my XDJ-RX2. 

I am trying to use my MAC as a display and get the sound out both to my speakers and in my headphones. Just like when I am using USB directly on the controller. 

Dongude 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I presume you mean rekordbox; within the rekordbox preferences, what do you have configured for the audio device and the output channels:

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same problem. Cannot select the RX2 as audio output. Only Internal (Mac) output.

Rekordbox v 5.4.2

drivers installed 

USB CONNECTION (LINK Export) DRIVER FOR MAC EL CAPITAN OR LATER

XDJ-RX2 AUDIO DRIVER FOR MAC

MacOS Mojave 10.14.1

Any help?

Benjamin Decuyper 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, I'm also having the same problem. I running an XDJ-RX2 with my Macbook Air (Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2). I have updated the latest version of Mac OS, latest version of Rekordbox, and latest firmware for XDJ-RX2. This wasn't an issue with my previous Mac. The midi functions work fine, as in I adjust the fader on the unit and it corresponds with the movement in Rekordbox, however sound only comes through the in-built audio of the Mac with no option to route through Rekordbox/XDJ-RX2. I've installed latest drivers also. One thing I do notice is that the default driver that is selected in Rekordbox is for DJM-900SRT. It always defaults back to this driver even after I've updated to XDJ-RX2 drivers. I'm really stuck! PS - I get no messages indicating the update was unsuccessful.

Quinten Hodson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You have to go into settings on you Mac under security and allow Pioneer to do changes. Then you are okay👌👍

Dongude 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Dongude, so I took you advice and gave my Mac permission to allow Pioneer to make changes. I've restarted my Mac and Rekordbox but the problem persists. Rekordbox just isn't showing XDJ-RX2 as an output option!

Quinten Hodson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi again, are you sure you have the latest firmware?

Dongude 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink