Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Quantize on rekordbox

Hi, quick question, have recently switched over from traktor and was wondering about the quantize between the two.

On rekordbox quantize works well between hot cues on the same track eg:going from 1 to 3 or 4 with it set to 1 in settings. thats all good

Though when playing two tracks once i have cued both tracks up and they are beat matched and playing in sync , if i hit cue 1 on track 2 to basically go back to the beginning it will not quantize with track 1 unless i get the timing correct when hitting cue 1, where as in traktor if both tracks are playing and i press cue 1 one track 2 it will jump back to begining  but quantized with track 1. I cant get this to work in rekordbox. its not a big issue as one just needs to get the timing right but when playing say only 45 seconds of a track this feature is rather helpful.

Am i missing something here or is that how it is on rekordbox.. Using ddj-xp1 and turntables and xdj 1000"s

Dario De Lima

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

I think quantize in rekordbox is a lit bit tricky too.

I was with the same problem, when i was playing with dvs two tracks (1st already playing) and using a hot cue to jump to the start of the 2nd track, this track looks like has your own clock. So, if the quantize step/snap was 1 beat and for some reason i've pressed a hot cue on the 2nd of beat from the 1st, the quantize consider only the 2nd track, every hot cue press will follow of beat.

I've deactivated quantize for hotcues. =/

Eder Lima 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Maybe is a problem with "master decks" feature, i don't know, new to rekordbox.

Eder Lima 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

How do you have the quantize configured in the rekordbox dj preferences?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink