Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Bug on the 5.4.3 rekordbox!

I found a new bug yesterday never happened on previous versions. On the 5.4.3 very I can’t use my usb stick it will crash. I’ll explain when rekordbox is clear meaning no music on Collection or playlists. When I insert my usb that has rekordbox data it will crash. And yes my usb if formatted to fat 32 and am all up to date with everything. Like I said it never happened before this is the first. Now the crazy part is. When I add a track into my rekordbox  Collection and then add my usb stick. It don’t crash it plays with no crash or issues. That’s a new bug that I never seen before an ever experience. Can you pass it to the  engineering to see what’s that about. Thanks 

Steven Velasquez 回答済み

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

6件のコメント

@Steven > This is a very unusual situation -- are you starting with an ABSOLUTELY blank database and this error occurs?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That’s what I said too. Never happened before. When I use rekordbox I use my usb stick I never have music in my laptop. Like I said it’s a new bug that just happened 

Steven Velasquez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Does this happen to MacBook or windows??

Dimitrios Lytras 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well I used it on 2 MacBook not sure about windows don’t use that. Wish I can down grade to 5.4.2. At least there was no issues with that one

Steven Velasquez 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm experiencing the exact same issue. When I've got my USB drive connected and try to load a song, the program crashes immediately. Did you find a solution to this? Also using a MacBook and my USB is also formatted properly. 

Jeremy Chou 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink