Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Import track/folder when in Full screen

I'd like to see an option to add songs to Rekordbox by right clicking on Collection when I'm in full screen. 

When using Rekordbox I sometimes have tracks I download in between or realise I didn't import my last batch. 

Current workflow is:

Exit full screen mode > File > Import track/Folder/playlist > enter full screen

Suggested workflow:

Remain in full screen mode > right click collection > import track/folder/playlist

Ves

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

I don't use my Windows version often enough, but if I'm not mistaken, even when you're in full screen, pressing the ALT key should pop-open the menu bar without exiting full-screen to view it.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm on MacOS but will try the ALT key trick. Didn't know that was possible.

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

lol - seriously? No -- in Mac you just take your mouse to the top of the screen, even in full-screen mode, and the menu bar pops down.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not sure what is going on but when I got home I tried it. At first it didn't work as you described. I moved to my desktop and back to Rekordbox, the menu then responded as you said. 

I decided to record this as I thought it would happen again, only this time moving my mouse to the top didn't prompt the menu bar to appear. Even moving to the desktop and back didn't trigger it to appear. 

https://youtu.be/T9k9B5w7Rno

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Are you on the non-primary display? Works every time for me on all versions of the OS.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ahh... I think I just figured it out.

Click the green circle on the window rather than using the menu to go full-screen.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok, I got it working in a sort of workaround way. Pressing the green circle does trigger the menu bar to appear but only after I've gone to the desktop, clicked on one of the top bar menus and move back to Rekordbox. 

To answer your first question, only use the primary (laptop) screen.

Really odd that my experience is different from yours. Have to make an adjustment to my workflow to get this into my system. 

Thanks for checking it out. 

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Playing with it more, it seems a bit inconsistent, but I'm seldom importing while playing, so it's not a big concern for me either way. lol

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink