Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Interface 2 Asio drivers not working

i have been using the Interface 2 with 2 cdj' windows 10, XP1,  for over a year now. Trouble free.

i have now run into a problem.  Record box dj will not allow me to select the asio drivers from the audio preferences.  I have tried all the uninstalling the driver, booting down, reloading etc.  Nothing appears to help.

it will not load them.  I have spent all weekend trying, and whilst it lists the asio in the drop down box, it will not let me select them.

i have just updated to 5.4.3, and have also downgraded to 5.4.2, but still no luck.

i cannot understand what has happened, nothing has changed in my setup, but the problem persists.

Grant Peden

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

Which build of Windows 10 are you running? Open the command line and type winver to find out.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Bonjour, avez vous trouvé une solution ? 

Je m'arrache les cheveux depuis plusieurs heures. Je n'ai pas utilisé rekorbox depuis deux semaines, je le rouvre , veut l'utiliser et là problème avec le pilote Asio, il ne veut plus me permettre de sortir le son sur les enceintes. "erreur lors de l'ouverture du DDJ-1000 ASIO .

Si jamais vous avez la solution ... Je suis preneur!

diata nzoutani 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink