Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Help rekordbox collection not showing album art or waveforms.

Basically what happened was i was trying to use mixed in key with rekordbox and when i selected all my tracks and went to reload tag my whole library got messed up. As in a lot of the generes were off, keys, artist names etc. then i tried to use an autosaved backup and this is how it is right now... In addition, not sure if this helps but i have a synched rekordbox library on my usb that i would not mind to replace with the library i have right now but i dont know how. Please help.

Jetman

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

33件のコメント

Well that's where you went wrong. The restore database function doesn't work that way. The automatic backups are designed for the software to select from one of them should the main database not load properly, but you could manually overwrite the main database and roll back yourself to one of them should there be the need... but what you did was RESTORE the backup database (which is not expected).

Because you've since opened/closed so many times, you've eliminated the opportunity for recovering from an auto-backup, and clearly you don't have a manual backup or other off-drive backup to restore from, let's dissect your settings file, as I believe that's where the problems lie now.

Open this file in your notepad editor:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\rekordbox3.settings

...and look for these lines:

VALUE name="pioneerDirectory"

VALUE name="masterDbDirectory"

Post their values here please.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

<VALUE name="pioneerDirectory" val="C:/Users/artem/AppData/Roaming/Pioneer/rekordbox"/>

<VALUE name="masterDbDirectory" val="C:/Users/artem/AppData/Roaming/Pioneer/rekordbox"/>

Jetman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

You've made a mess of things by trying to restore an automatic-backup database, messing in the USBANLZ folder, and there was also some confusion around the export database.

At this point, my recommendation is for you to wipe everything and start from scratch as it's going to be more difficult to provide you the instructions for trying to manually go through and match the UID for each song in your database to the analysis files.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink