Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

9フォロワー フォローする

No mic option in recordbox dj for ddj 400

Hello, so there's no mic option in recordbox dj even when I've plugged in my ddj 400. I'd like to use my mic with it as well so if there's a fix or if I'm missing something, please let me know. Recordbox just shows the mixer option, no mixer/mic option. Thanks.

Siddhant Bist 回答済み

正式なコメント

The DDJ-400 does not have a mic-in to the software; it's direct output via the hardware, so there will be no panel visible within rekordbox. You can adjust the level via the knob on the back of the DDJ beside the mic input.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

15件のコメント

There's a couple of people with the same problem on the forum but I don't think they've found a solution for it either.

Siddhant Bist 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

With the DDJ-400 selected as the audio device in the preferences, and the mixer panel open, you don't see the MIC section below deck 1? Can you post a screenshot please?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have the same problem. Just have the option mixer and not the mixer/mic,

Daniel Bicho 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The screenshot here!

I have the same problem

Dj Thunder 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pioneer, can you please provide a solution. Same problem here. 

Fabian Iorlano 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Do we have solution for this problem?

Aleksandar Nadazdin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can you tell me then what is a purpose of mic connector on the back of DDJ 400? For what i use that?

Aleksandar Nadazdin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

So you can hear your voice from the speakers... the mic is passed directly to the master output.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I see the channel level lights are moving when I speak, but I can't hear my self

Rokas Benesevičius 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm using DDJ-RB and just updated software to 5.8.5. but there in no longer a mixer/mic option (only mixer). Where are my mic options and how do I now record through my mic??

LEANNE WRIGHT 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Leanne > You need to use a different audio interface or recording device to capture the master output from the DDJ-RB as same as the DDJ-400, there is no audio input to the computer for the mic.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink