Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Lock option for Hot Cues?

If not lock, can we set it up so that I have to press, for instance, Shift + the specific Hot Cue in order to jump to that cued position? I don't know how many times I accidentally hit one of the Hot Cues by thinking I was still on Pad FX1 and sending the track to that cued location, which obviously would not be good if I was playing live. I'm on a DDJ 1000, if that matters.

Seeker 回答済み

正式なコメント

SHIFT+HOT CUE = delete hot cue.

Sorry, your best option would be to toggle the pads to a mode you're not using, eg. Sampler (I never use it).

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

20件のコメント

Though that's helpful, for sure, I'd honestly much rather use the Shift + option as mentioned above. I can always very easily delete a Hot Cue in the program, but it's way more important to me not to throw the energy off during a live mix by sending the track to the very beginning than it is to save two seconds deleting a cue on the spot like that. I suppose the level of importance may vary from person to person, but it would be nice if we can be given the option to choose. I'll cross my fingers and post up in the Suggestions thread. Thanks.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Seeker > Then open the MIDI map and remove the mapping for the delete hot cue function for all 4 decks, then edit the mapping for hot cue playback to require the shift button (enable the LEARN mode and then press shift+the corresponding pad for each).

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I can't find Hot Cue anywhere. Can you please tell me where it should be?

There's nothing in between GridAdjust and JumpToTrackStart.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I did not. lol Especially since it said MemoryCue. But alright...let's see what happens.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay, just to clarify. I'm suppose to delete "MemoryCue Delete", correct? And then once I do that, I click on Learn and then literally the next step is to simply press Shift + each pad? If so, I did that and here is the message I received:

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Another thing I'm confused about. I noticed that there's a function when I click on Add called "Hotcue1 Delete", "Hotcue2 Delete" and so on through "Hotcue 16 Delete", but 1) these were not listed in the Default setting in midi mapping and 2) I tried adding one for the hell of it and clicked on Shift + a tab and received a similar message, though with a different number: 9E00 instead of 9A00. So, not sure where to go from here.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not MemoryCue -- you want HotCue! lol - Memory Cues are the memory points.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Oh, yea', I know, but like I said, I couldn't (and still can't) find Hotcue anywhere, so when you mentioned that it was in Tab, I mistakenly assumed that it was labeled as MemoryCue Delete.

Okay, so here's the thing. As mentioned, what you see in the picture above is the default setting. In other words, no Hotcue. So when I click on Add in that same section, there's a Hotcue option and when I hover over that option, another box opens up which contains "Hotcue1 Delete" all the way to "Hotcue16 Delete." But again, these are things I can add, but are not currently a part of the PAD tab. I don't how I'm able to delete a Hotcue using Shift + the pad on my DDJ when "Hotcue1 Delete" isn't even in the midi mapper, but as far as I can see, that seems to be the case. So...not sure what to do at this point.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I had a major facepalm moment... the DDJ-1000 uses the PAD EDITOR.

Working on a possible solution for you.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Haha...no worries. It happens. But yea', keep me updated. If there's a way to achieve this, I'd definitely love to know.

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Please don't bump your posts by crossposting.

It's a total mess when trying to recode the CSV for the hardware profiles and pad editor, so, no, unfortunately there isn't a solution for you to do this.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sure thing. Won't do it again.

For future reference, though, is there any other way to get through to a technician besides a single post on here? I mean the thread didn't bump on its own, there doesn't seem to be any Customer Service numbers specifically for Rekordbox-related issues and there was no reply to this thread for an important issue that I couldn't find an answer to anywhere, so I wasn't sure how else to get in touch with you all.

One other thing. Have they voiced an opinion on whether or not this can be implemented in the future somehow?

Seeker 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you've got me, you're at the best place to get an answer. ;)

All features are considered, but to be honest, this would be a low priority if they decide it should be included, because you're the first (and only one) to request it.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink