Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

feature to identify if collection tracks are in playlists

Currently not able to see which collection tracks are added to playlists. Only if you add the track and the window advises a duplicate do you know otherwise you'd have to search manually every playlist.

What do you think?

Denovan 回答済み

正式なコメント

Because you could theoretically create a playlist on an export device and not have that locally, the concept of marking the track only works within a limited scope.

Personally, I use a MyTag for this purpose; I have a multitude of tags used for "administrative" purposes, including InPlaylist and Exported.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

In Traktor there is the "preparetion playlist" ... each track inserted is marked with a symbol in the track collection.

In this way, if you are preparing the evening, you know which tracks you have already entered...

In Rekordbox, this is not there ... can we hope for the future?

AGdDj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Maybe when select a track the playlist where is added (or was added) is highlight

Tal vez cuando se seleccione una pista, el playlist adonde está o fué agregada, que se resalte.

DJ-AS 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

no DJ-AS, it's a different thing: the "preparation playlist" has the peculiarity that every track you add, in any playlist that is, even in more playlists, has a "diamond" icon next to the number (location) of that playlist.

In this way, it is easy to prepare the evening without duplicating tracks although selections from various playlists.

This, in my opinion, would be really useful...

AGdDj 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink