Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox DVS 45rpm

Is this in the development pipeline at all? I normally use Serato but have just bought a DJM-450 and tried Rekordbox DVS for the first time lats night and the lack of a 45 RPM option is going to stop me making the switch

Simon Wicks 回答済み

正式なコメント

It's in the request list but I don't have any information on if/when it would be implemented. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

Can I assume this has been struck off any development plan? With Rane drivers and Serato having so many latency/connection issues with their DVS this would be a perfect time to capitalise and attract new Rekordbox DVS users, however small (and surely not intensive to implement) missing features like this really prevent people like me making the conversion.

Will Epsom 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I was thinking about the same thing. I've noticed an uptick of people posting about Serato issues. Might indeed be a good time.

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not struck off the plan, but not high on the priority list as there are many other fixes and features which are of higher importance to correct first.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That's the same message I've seen being giving for 2 or so years from what I can see so I'm not going to hold my breath then! Guess I'll give Traktor a go instead....

Will Epsom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink