rekordbox 5.5.0 has been released - Apr.16th,2019
Please download it at rekordbox.com.
rekordbox ver. 5.5.0 release notes
- Compatible unit added: DDJ-800.
- Feedback Reducer feature added (compatible units: DDJ-800 and DDJ-RR).
- Added a function to adjust brightness on the Lighting panel.
- Compatible combo fixtures added.
- Added plug-and-play function that activates rekordbox dj (PERFORMANCE mode) software when you connect selected controllers (DDJ-800, DDJ-400 and DDJ-1000) without requiring a license key. To use rekordbox dj on your computer without connecting the DDJ-800, DDJ-400 or DDJ-1000, you’ll still need to activate the rekordbox dj license (a license key card is included in the box).
- Volume curve of SOUND COLOR FX [Noise].
[FIXED]- Potential installation failure.
Important notice to macOS High Sierra or Mojave users.
After the audio driver installation, rekordbox may not recognize the connected device if you do not allow the driver installation process at [System Preferences].
For more details please refer to this document.
Important notice for DDJ-1000 users.
We identified an issue causing audio to skip or drop out when Beat FX are applied to some channels such as Mic and Master.
Please update the DDJ-1000 firmware to ver.1.05 or later and rekordbox to ver.5.3.0 or later.
DDJ-1000: SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE UPDATES