Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 5.5.0 - Unable to load library

Hi there, 

After installing the new rekordbox, my library seems to be incompatible. When i try to import the library it states that is has failed. 

Any suggestions? 

Kr, 

Andy 

Andy Poron

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I just had my library cleared out completely after updating to 5.5. Is this supposed to happen? Maybe the cause of my issue is related to yours.

movingzachb 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Zach > Let's continue your issue here.

@Andy > Have you opened/closed the software more than 3 times?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

When installing: no
After installation: yes
Tried installing previous version but that was a miss.

Andy Poron 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Sjeezes - days of work gone. Thank you for this wonderfull piece of software and the amazing support. Now i can start over again.. 

Why should i take the risk of doing this in rekordbox again. 

Andy Poron 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

First and foremost, the rekordbox library is universal regardless of version. If you were version 1 or 2, there were some changes made when upgrading to 3, 4, or 5, but most people would never downgrade so it's not a matter of a 3, 4, or 5 database not running in v1 or 2. I'm not sure how you deemed it was "incompatible" or what error you had, but you also didn't provide any information as to what steps you took in the library import. Was that from a backup zip that you were restoring?

rekordbox keeps 3 active backups of your library in case something doesn't close properly, it rolls back to the previously stored one, which is why I asked about opening / closing more than 3 times. We could have recovered from one of those if that was the case.

How to avoid this in future? Keep a backup (Library > Backup Library) and do it regularly, or use a backup service like Backblaze or TimeMachine to ensure you don't lose critical data.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink