Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Transfer Lighting Settings

I have a mac that I use as my main rekordbox instance and a PC that I use as a backup. I use an external drive and my music collection transfers fine. I am using the RBDMX with a pretty large lighting setup. Is there a way to share or export my lighting settings so I don't need to manually do it on both machines? Thanks in advance

DJ GR

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

Unfortunately the backup process was created prior to the lighting function being available, and as a result, the settings are not captured in the backup. I had started a guide on this - I'll get it posted and link it for you soon.

Pulse 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm running into this too but I have both my music and rekordbox database on a USB that I would like to use with both of my computers. I can plug and play on both and have cue points/grids/etc. data appear on both. The lighting data, however, does not transfer and it appears to save locally to each computer (when I plug into one it will do one lighting show, plug into the other and it has the other I created on that computer). Will this backup allow it to backup that data to a USB rather than locally?

Synodic 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink