Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

How To Update Cue & Grid Info from Rekordbox to USB Drive

All topics cover from USB to rekordbox which i know how to do via the Sync Manager in Rekordbox. All i want to do is the opposite, when i sync regularly to USB from the main collection you would think grids get updated. This does not happen. 

I have been making many grid changes to my main collection (source of my tracks) now i want to update my USB i take to gigs. Do i need to reformat the USB and reload everything again? What if i decide to make grid changes later, this method does not seem like a feasible option although it is most likely effective. There most be another option like the backwards grid/cue import option in sync manger from USB to collection. 

Pharaoh Dynamik

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

I originally thought you were asking how to sync cues and grid data back to your main library from the USB - which, although I've never done - I'm 100% sure you can do.

But I'm not sure what you're asking - if you update your cues/grid in Rekordbox - then when you sync to the USB, the updated cues/grid will sync. 

If you update on a device (eg CDJ), the updated cues/grid will sync back.

So I'm not sure what the issue is - in that scenario - both the main library and USB both have the correct cues/grid.

tw332 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the time to reply. No USB grid changes to rekordbox library work fine. However when making grid changes to the library and syncing via the sync manager back onto the USB don’t seem to reflect the changes. I’ll try to clarify by example. I intentionally threw a grid off of a track on my USB, now that track is not properly grided. I then gridded that same track correctly in rekordbox on my computer (main music source) >sync manager to update USB > plugged in USB to cdj > opened that track, the grid seems to still reflect the grid I intentionally threw off for the sake of this example. I was expecting it to reflect what is on the library which has been corrected. Separately to further check I open that same track off the USB in export mode on my laptop to check the grid and it’s reflecting the incorrect grid I had intentionally threw off intentionally. Hope this makes sense. I want the USB to reflect my library. I don’t want to reformat my USB to get this fixed.

Pharaoh Dynamik 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink