Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

[Bug report] rekordbox + RB-DMX1 + BeamZ 4-some

Hello, i would like to file a bug report.

The light effect "BeamZ 4-some" seems to be bugged. Since a few days, only some blue and red LEDs are used. Also they are on all the time, even when no music is playing and all other fixtures are off.

Things i already checked to exclude a mistake on my side:
- disconnected all other fixtures from the system, 4-some being the only one connected.
- checked the settings on the 4-some: is set to 7-channel mode on channel 132, corresponds to the settings in rekordbox.
- set the 4-some to standalone in sound-activated mode to check if any fixture-internal error might be the cause.
- changed the assignement through every possible setting (Par1-4, Movinghead1-4, Effect1 and 2, even strobe).
- DMX chain is terminated

I think i excluded every possible source of error from my side although there is no 100% guarantee.

So, expected behaviour (was like that before):
- livid, colourful effects, completing the Par and Movinghead fixtures
Actual behaviour:
- permanent light from a few red and blue LEDs, occasionally switching back and forth with other red and blue LEDs.

The only thing i actually changed before this bug occured was updating the fixture library. Before that, i didn't update for quite some time so i don't know if this error was already on before just unnoticed.

Thank you for your time and effort. If i missed something on my side which might have caused the bug, please let me know. Also if you need further information.

Myke

Michel Henkel 回答済み

正式なコメント

That particular unit is not yet supported as a multi-function fixture.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

Would be nice to have some sort of feedback on this issue so i can see it had be acknowledged and it is worked on.

Michel Henkel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Fixture is still bugged. I get somewhat better result when i set the 4-Some on 4 Channel mode but use the 7 Channel Mode in rekordbox but with almost permastrobe effect which isn't how it is supposed to be.

I would gladly provide more info if you need any, you'd only have to ask. You definately need a better community manager though.

Michel Henkel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Well, the fixture worked just fine in the past. The problem appeared after a fixture library update. Unfortunately i can't tell which update broke it.

Since it once worked and my setup remained unchanged, i strongly believe that either in the fixture definition has changed or how rekordbox uses this particular fixture.

I do understand that you don't have this particular fixture at hand so you can't reproduce it. I would be happy to assist if you can tell me what you would need. I would happily provide any data necessary. Please feel free to contact me on Facebook.

Michel Henkel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink